Thursday, August 20, 2015

Quilting

quilt...a remedy for cutting down your fabric stash fast

Here's a quilt that's easy to knock out.  I had been saving nautical fabrics for some time... and just couldn't wait any longer for those pretty patterns to keep staring back at me wanting me to use them in the 'perfect' quilt pattern.  So I grabbed my rotary cutter and started cutting 6" strips of each, regardless of how much I had...1/4 yard, 1/3 yard, 1/2 yard, scraps... .so that's how the different lengths came to be.  Just sewing them together, mixing in some batiks and modern fabrics.  And viola, this is what it turned into:

3 comments:

  1. Love the pattern and the color combining together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and photographic prowess ;-)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward for more!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete